We’re always here
to help you
- We are experienced: Wadysacare has combined over 30 years ofexperience in healthcare, management, and allied industries, and weare a highly professional, experienced, and client-centeredcompany.
- Nurses come first: We always provide the highest quality ofservice—our clients and nurses always come first.
- Wide range of nursing positions available: We provide the broadest range of jobs for our nurses. We have established relationships with healthcare facilities and our selection as one of the Preferred Providers to most of Ontario hospitals and care facilities.
- We give back: Wadysacare is an ethical and community-focusedcompany. We donate funds to charities each year, acknowledge andrecognize seniors with no direct relatives within the carecommunities, and celebrate our staff.
- Great pay without the wait:We pay all our staff highlycompetitive wages. These are paid bi-weekly directly into theirbank accounts.
- Get a referral fee: We'll pay a referral fee if you introduce a fellownurse to Wadysacare.
- Professional development: Wherever possible, Wadysacare willpay for your training and staff development courses.
- Flexible work: Work wherever and whenever you want; it's yourcall.
- Social events: Wadysacare organizes social functions where weshowcase ourselves and connect with other nurses in the industry.
- Accommodation: We arrange accommodation for nurses workingin country areas. In select capital cities, Wadysacare also helps withorganizing accommodation.
QUALITY AND SAFETY
Keeping our client's health and safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services
treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity.
Recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information
Showing respect for all cultures, religion, ethnicities, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities
Recruting, training and retaining competent staff
valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset. Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhance job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner and developing and keeping positive relationships with the community including local home care and health care personnel/organizations.
adhering to the professional code of ethics of the health care industry, and
CONTINOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency